A while ago, you’d be out of luck; complex design programs have a big learning curve and require a huge amount of prior knowledge.
Fortunately, Microsoft developed Publisher as an answer to this common predicament. The software gives you advanced designs for everything from brochures to calendars in a simple and easy-to-use format. Read below for a more detailed explanation of Publisher’s capabilities.
Publisher can format documents in many ways by making it simple to import, delete, and alter images. Publisher’s included templates make producing professional documents easy.
Publisher’s features allow you to:
- Utilize shading, shadows, reflections, and different forms and images to make your products more interesting.
- Search through free online picture galleries within the app and add them into documents without downloading them to your device.
- Swap your imported photos with each other to get the right combination of pictures quickly and efficiently.
Bang for your Buck: The Best Microsoft Publisher Software Suites
You can purchase Publisher on its own, but this is not recommended by our experts. The wise thing to do to maximise your investment is to look into the Office suite packages that feature Publisher. These packages are very affordable and give you many programs and more bang for your buck.
If you only want to pay one fee for a download for one computer, your options include:
- Office 2016 Standard: Includes the main Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus Outlook, and Publisher.
- Office 2016 Professional: The same as Standard with Access included, and doesn’t require a volume license.
- Office 2016 Professional Plus: Includes everything in Professional in addition to Skype for Business, doesn’t require a volume license.
Publisher can also be bought through Microsoft’s Office 365 offerings, which requires a regular subscription fee. Office 365 is the best option if you want the most up-to-date software features. Publisher is found in most Office 365 packages, such as:
- Office 365 Personal/Home: Includes all of the classic Microsoft Office software except Skype for Business. Personal is for a single user, while Home allows for multiple downloads.
- Office 365 Business: The Home package, repurposed for Business.
- Office 365 Premium: The same offering as Business, with a few online communication-focused programs added to improve workplace productivity.
- Office 365 Enterprise: The most full-featured package. All of the above applications and a number of advanced programs focused on security and data protection. This is for consumers that want the very best Microsoft has to offer.
Use SoftwareKeep.eu for Your Software purchases
SoftwareKeep guarantees the lowest price on the web for all your software, including Microsoft Publisher, and offers expert help selecting your purchases.
Visit us at www.softwarekeep.eu, or call us at +31 85 888 6328.