Improvements in Security
Microsoft have focused on the security on the Datacenter version of their server, which includes a built-in security feature to help businesses address an expected breach approach of security management.
It includes a Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection that evaluates standard vectors for any security breaches and automatically does its work by blocking and alerting any potential attacks. It protects all aspects of the server from data storages and network transports.
The new iteration of Windows Server has seen Microsoft streamlining its storage containers. Gone are the bloated servers and have been replaced with far sleeker and more efficient storage containers. It has a leaner ServerCore image that cuts machine overheads up to 80% which sees a great reduction in costs.
Microsoft’s Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) virtualizes all the conventional elements of hardware-defined systems. This evolution in its datacenter infrastructure helps achieve greater efficiency and scale to maximize user capabilities.
Remote Desktop Services
This service gives your business the necessary support through Remote Desktop Services (RDS) which allows full customer support for Office 2019.
• System Insights enables local analytics to Windows Server. This allows the system data to analyze and provide an accurate prediction that can reduce operational • costs that is associated with managing Windows Servers
• Migrate data, configurations, and security from old systems with Storage Migration Service
• Virtual machine protection allows the use of a primary device in a secondary location and shield it with VM Connect
• High-performance security with enhanced Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
• Server containers makes an isolated application environment to run applications without changes to them