Subscribe and get 8% OFF on your first purchase
Microsoft window server 2016 is essentially an operating system. This system was earlier known as the window server Next. This updated and new version is developed in order to serve the running networked applications on a platform. It has been expected to release in second half of the year 2016. In this updated version two conspicuous changes have been added container to window server operating system container, Hyper-V Container and Nano server. There will be an option for the disposition of minimal footprint which can be installed on a virtual machine. Overall if you are a system administrator, there is no better product for you to run your everyday errands than this. It is truly a must-have for anyone dealing with servers and wide network platforms.
1. Addition of two containers - this feature has been highly anticipated in this updated version. It includes two containers in it which are Hyper V and the windows server container. Window server container is isolated from others but runs on operating system. Hyper V runs from Microsoft Hyper V virtual machine. Built in support is also provided by the Windows server 2016, this support is for docker. This docker helps in the maintenance of both types of the containers.
2. Replacement of Hyper V - Production checkpoints is taking place of Hyper-V snapshots with production checkpoints allow administrators to roll back a VM to an earlier point in time without having to restore from a backup. Unlike snapshots, checkpoints use Volume Shadow Copy Services.
3. Nano server - It is a light weight installation option especially designed for running exclusively in cloud & container based scenarios. It is about 93% smaller when compared to traditional setups of Windows Server. Traditional .NET framework or GUI is not included in Nano Server; Administrators manage its instances remote by using Windows Management Instrumentation and PowerShell .
4. Network controller - It is the new server role which provides programmable and centralized automation point to configure, monitor, manage & troubleshoot physical and virtual and network services and devices. One can use it with System Center products such as Operations Manager, Virtual Machine Manager and PowerShell as well.
5. Storage replica - It is also a new feature enabling storage agnostic and synchronous replication (block level) between clusters or servers for disaster recovery and preparedness .
6. Rolling upgrades - It is a feature for scaling out file server clusters and Hyper V. With the help of this feature a Windows Server 2016 node can be added to any Hyper V cluster with the nodes running Windows Server 2012 R2.
1. Memory dump- converting RAM into ROM or taking all the information and the content of RAM and writing it to a storage device. This will be helpful for the developers in order to diagnostic the content when the crash happened. This will also helped the developers in order to correct the disorders in the operating system.
2. Microsoft- Microsoft is one of the best global vendors in computer software. Hardware in computer. Hardware for computer, mobile and cloud services. Microsoft's corporate headquarters is located in Redmond Wash and it is having offices in more than 60 countries.
3. Operating system- an operating system is basically a program, after loading in the computer by the booting. It will helps in managing the entire program in the computer. Application program interface (API) is a way, which have been used in order to making request for the service by the use of computer program.
The following is a list of features and functionalities in Windows Server 2016 that have either been removed from the product in the current release or are planned for potential removal in subsequent releases (deprecated). It is intended for IT professionals who are updating operating systems in a commercial environment. This list is subject to change in subsequent releases and may not include every deprecated feature or functionality.
These following features have been removed from release of the Windows Server of 2016. Applications that depends upon the features will not properly functions inrelease unless an alternate method is not employed.
The share Management snap-in which is for Microsoft Management Console been removed from this.
The Journal.dll is been removed from the server which is of 2016. There is no replacement policy for it.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard.
Network adapters which have been used with this should release include these following features:
We work hard to make sure your software download and installation process is as seamless as possible. However, once a product key is deployed for your purchase, we cannot accept product cancellations once the key has been activated or an attempt to activate it has taken place. If you encounter any issues when installing your new software purchase, our technical support team will help troubleshoot your installation.
How can we help with the installation process? Our customer support is available 24x7 to give you expert technical help should you need it. If we can't activate your software, we will replace the product key free of charge within 90 days of purchase.
For more information be sure to check out our full Orders & Returns page.
In keeping with our customer support, we please refer to our full End-User License Agreement.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard.
€548.49 | In Stock Want it Now? Order and receive your download instantly.
Need a hand?
Have us install your software for only:
€ 16 .00
One of our Installation Specialist will help you set up your new software hassle-free. Software sold separately.
Digital download 100% authentic from Microsoft and new software in minutes.
We guarantee money back if you have any problem with our one of our softwares.
We always have the best deals but if you find an identical product cheaper than us, we‘ll beat it by 5%.