Subscribe and get 8% OFF on your first purchase
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Business for Mac
Being a small business owner is often chaotic, stressful and time-consuming, especially in the first few years. Using Office Home Business 2019 for Mac can help you achieve your goals and save you time.
This simple and quick download will essentially save you time and help you manage your business in a more efficient way as well. All of the Microsoft applications that you are used to have recently been updated and now have better features than ever.
Proper time management is a necessity when you own a business, although it is often hard to achieve. With these apps, you can have better management of your time, so you can focus on the other things.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
Processor: Intel processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard disk: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)
Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
Graphics: No graphics requirements
MacOS: Office 2019 for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office 2019 for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
Other for macOS:
Installation requires a connection to the Internet or a local area network (if installing over a network).
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Outlook (Home & Business):
- Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
- Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
- Read-aloud functionality requires an audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
We work hard to make sure your software download and installation process is as seamless as possible. However, once a product key is deployed for your purchase, we cannot accept product cancellations once the key has been activated or an attempt to activate it has taken place. If you encounter any issues when installing your new software purchase, our technical support team will help troubleshoot your installation.
How can we help with the installation process? Our customer support is available 24x7 to give you expert technical help should you need it. If we can't activate your software, we will replace the product key free of charge within 90 days of purchase.
For more information be sure to check out our full Orders & Returns page.
In keeping with our customer support, we please refer to our full End-User License Agreement.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
€194.99 | In Stock Want it Now? Order and receive your download instantly.
Need a hand?
Have us install your software for only:
€ 16 .00
One of our Installation Specialist will help you set up your new software hassle-free. Software sold separately.
Digital download 100% authentic from Microsoft and new software in minutes.
We guarantee money back if you have any problem with our one of our softwares.
We always have the best deals but if you find an identical product cheaper than us, we‘ll beat it by 5%.